We all have guys in our life who are hard to shop for, which is why I’m putting together this Gifts for the Impossible Man to shop for ha! It may be your dad, father in law or partner. For me, it’s all of the above. This year though I have compiled a gift guide of some of the best gifts to get for the impossible man. These would make cool gifts for any special occasion too, from birthday gifts to anniversary gifts, bookmark this page for the next time you need a unique gift idea at any price point.
The best thing about this list is that you can still get them in time for a father’s day gift if you’re a last minute type of shopper. It’s often hard finding unique gifts for the guys in your life, so we resort to buying a boring old gift card. But all of these ideas would make a perfect gift for any impossible guy on your list. From practical gifts that would help out the whole household (hey cool cordless mini vac!), to more fun novelty gifts, rest assured these are all great gift ideas for all the family members on your list. And the best part is, the list was mostly compiled by the favorite guy in my life, my husband. So you know it’s dude approved!
- On Cloud Sneakers $139.99 – I turned my husband on to this brand of sneakers after I got myself a pair. They’re just funky enough looking to be cool but not ugly, and are practically weightless. “Runner-tech performance meets all-day comfort in a hybrid running/lifestyle shoe made with recycled materials that go the distance with smaller footprints.” This is definitely one of the more personal gifts on the list, but would make an amazing gift for a husband or boyfriend who needs some TLC for his feet. Runs a tad small so size up.
- Melin water and sweat resistant hats $69.00 – After forgetting his hat up in the room while we were in Vegas last year, my husband borrowed a Melin hat from a friend and declared it the best hat he’s ever worn. Very comfortable, great for outdoor activities and just one of those perfect useful gifts. It’s also unisex and comes in a bunch of different styles and colors. “unisex hat features a durable, breathable design that combines hydrophobic technology designed to repel water and prevent absorption, and moisture-wicking lining to keep your hat and head dry.”
- Orbitkey key organizer $24.90 – These would make great stocking stuffers for adult sons or cool grad gifts. This neat little organizer not only keeps the keys in order and in place, but also, no more noisy keys! “A perfect soft elastomer companion for your next run, hike or commute.” Love unusual gifts like this, perfect for any type of guy!
- Outdoor fly fans $38.99 for set of 3– This is one of those gits that is actually great for the whole household haha. Keeps flies away with these with these battery powered tabletop fans with soft blades so no one gets hurt in the process!
- Tabletop ring toss game $39.96 – similar to the ring toss game you bolt to a wall, this is a smaller version that you can take anywhere. Perfect for all ages, and is a great idea for the beer lover or game lover in your life. Something more unique than typical board games, this is a super fun gift.
- Slotted grilling basket $14.94 – I promise you this is one of the favorite things in our house! We both use this when grilling everything from veggies to shrimp and scallops. This is a truly ideal gift for the grill lover in your life!
- Expandable car cup holder $24.99 – most car cup holders don’t actually hold your favorite coffee mug or water bottle. But this expandable cup holder fits the largest variety of bottles and mugs available. The ultimate gift for the guy who spends a lot of time in the car and has specific preferences when it comes to what he drinks out of.
- RTIC ice chest $214.99 – reviews say this cooler works just as well as the iconic YETI, but at a fraction of the cost and comes in cool different colors just like the YETI. Definitely a bit of a splurge (the most expensive gift on the list), but is one of those meaningful gifts that the gift recipient would enjoy for a very long time!
- Koova overhead bin rack $134.99 – “Our garage ceiling storage racks are made to get your totes off of the floor and safely stored.” Genius idea for the garage that my guy has been eyeing for awhile now. A great way to decrease clutter and bring peace to an often messy space.
- Saker 3-in-1 silicone caulking tool $19.99– truth be told I have no idea what this gift is all about, but my husband really wants one haha! He says it will be the perfect addition to his garage full of tools, so who am I to question him?! “Saker silicone caulking tools could combine 3 functions into 1,including internal angle scraper,flat angle scraper,silicone smoother,It can help you remove the seal and re-sealing and repair the gap and clean the residual glue easily.”
- DEWALT cordless wet/dry vac $229 with battery, $129 without- this thing is legit and works so well! A great item for any household and difficult men in your life. Sold with the battery pack and charger, or without, I promise you’ll get as much use out of this handy tool as the lucky recipient.
- LEGO vacuum cleaner $48.99 – admittedly a very specific gift for a very specific kind of person in your life, but I had to include at least one silly and random idea haha. My son’s and husband all want this little contraption and I’m thinking I may eventually break down and get it. “Keeping your sets dust free is one of a LEGO fans biggest struggles .Mini Vacuum Cleaner safely remove dirt & dust from tight areas of your lego set! This effectively keeps your precious lego model dirt & dust free!”
I hope I’ve given you some good gift suggestions and you find something on this list that your guy will love! Happy shopping!